Nurulla Mosque

  • 0
  • 0

It was built in 1845-1849 on the donations of merchant Ğ. M. Yunısov by the project of A. K. Loman. The mosque is two-storied, has a hall with cupola and three-storied cylindrical minaret over the southern entry. The ornament of the mosque is similar to those of medieval Volga Bulgaria and the Middle East. In 1929 the minaret was destroyed, and till 1992 the mosque was used for apartments and offices. In 1992 it was renamed Nurullah and returned to believers. In 1990-1995 the mosque saw a restoration under R. W. Bilalov when the minaret also was restored.

Расположение на карте